The Dome Namibia is home to a multitude of sports clubs and sporting events. Feel free to contact us in regards to any activity or club.
Club level sport is undeniably the backbone of sport in any country. Without clubs, their volunteers and their supporters, sport will die a lonely death. To grow membership, remain sustainable and provide great experiences to members, clubs need to regularly review their practices and look for areas to improve.
The Pitstop is a country club style, regulated and controlled environment for sports clubs and their supporters.
“Pitstop is a fun place with a serious purpose.”
• Membership is exclusive to club members and their supporters
• Coach corner where coaches of various sporting codes can share and rub shoulders
• Co-working space with shared services for management team
• AGM’s, functions, fundraising etc
• Team meetings
• Assistance with governance
• Marketing support
• Sports bar
• Pavilion Cafe offers a seating overlooking the sport’s hall